In 2011, on the year if its centenary, the FCI decided to launch its newsletter, dogdotcom. We have published 6 of them per year for 7 years. The audience has been increasing since the very first edition: the last one (December 2017) was sent to 45,000 subscribers.
Today, we are celebrating the brand new format of dogdotcom. We hope you will appreciate our evolution towards a more interactive environment, better connected to hot topics and to other FCI media: the Facebook page and the FCI official website.
Dear friends, dogdotcom is
- about our federation
- about the member-national canine organisations
- for you
- for the global community of dog lovers
- for the large FCI family and followers
- our communication platform,
- the reflexion of everything that we do with and for our beloved dogs!
Welcome to the new dogdotcom! I wish the new format of the FCI newsletter a successful journey!
Rafael de Santiago