What does it mean to be part of the FCI community?
- I am part of a dog-loving fellowship counting 94 national canine organisations
- I can take part, yearly, in more than 1,200 international dog shows
- I can take part, yearly, in more than 2,000 sporting events (working trials, sighthounds races, Obedience and Agility competitions, field trials, dog dancing contest and many more)
- I can access FCI information resources about dog-related issues of interest to me, such as health, breeding, breed standards, genealogies,…
- I have my own and unique kennel name registered with an international organisation
- I have my dog’s pedigree recognised in 94 countries
- My dogs have a chance to be judged by one of the 9,278 judges listed by FCI members
During FCI’s last General Assembly (Leipzig 2017), it was decided to hold an Extraordinary General Assembly in order to revise FCI Statutes.
On 14-15 August 2018, FCI full members will be invited to vote some articles revised further to the proposals made by the FCI General Committee and the FCI members in Leipzig’s GA.
In 2011, on the year if its centenary, the FCI decided to launch its newsletter, dogdotcom. We have published 6 of them per year for 7 years. The audience has been increasing since the very first edition: the last one (December 2017) was sent to 45,000 subscribers.
Today, we are celebrating the brand new format of dogdotcom. We hope you will appreciate our evolution towards a more interactive environment, better connected to hot topics and to other FCI media: the Facebook page and the FCI official website.
Dear friends, dogdotcom is Read more