What does it mean to be part of the FCI community?
- I am part of a dog-loving fellowship counting 94 national canine organisations
- I can take part, yearly, in more than 1,200 international dog shows
- I can take part, yearly, in more than 2,000 sporting events (working trials, sighthounds races, Obedience and Agility competitions, field trials, dog dancing contest and many more)
- I can access FCI information resources about dog-related issues of interest to me, such as health, breeding, breed standards, genealogies,…
- I have my own and unique kennel name registered with an international organisation
- I have my dog’s pedigree recognised in 94 countries
- My dogs have a chance to be judged by one of the 9,278 judges listed by FCI members